With the first weekend of American music festival Coachella having come and gone it gives us time to reflect on the style highlights.
Though there are some pretty outlandish outfits and style choices, here at Defacto, we chose to show you some of our personal favorites.
8) We loved Freida Pinto’s cute and feminine floral cropped bandeau top, paired with short dungarees and nude peep toe heels.
7) Brooklyn Beckham showed off his style chops with a red semi sheer Hawaiian shirt. Something we’d be used to seeing quirky dresser Harry Styles in, but Brooklyn rocks it in his own right!
6) Shay Mitchell wore a simple black playsuit with mid-length float-y sleeves and a plunging neckline. Her choice was understated and sexy but topped off with a statement choker; it makes it so much more special.
5) Crochet is always a feature at any festival but Kendall Jenner jumped in feet first with this dress. Definitely not something your average visitor to T in the Park would be able to strut about in but pretty all the same. She also chose to wear messy double buns and tried her hand at the Internet trend for glitter roots.
4) Coming in at number four, we have reigning Coachella Queen Vanessa Hudgens. She’s here simply because we are proud she is retaining her title and giving us consistent style and boho chic.
3) Appearing at the Calvin Klein party, Amandla Stenberg makes the rest of us feel like we’re trying too hard with the effortless level of cool she exudes. Her Calvin Klein sportswear combined with loose trousers and white trainers is a look we could only pull off at home, but she makes it look like the future.
2) It wouldn’t be a popular event without Kylie Jenner in a wig, and so far she’s worn two equally eye-catching hairpieces. The peach one is something we’ve never thought of but suddenly desperately need and the multicoloured pastel rainbow one is something we’ve seen on Instagram and now want even more.
1) Cute couple Jayden Smith and Sarah Snyder made Coachella seem like there was nobody else there but them. Seen kissing, holding hands and even cart wheeling the two young lovebirds made us want to go and share the festival experience with someone special. Also they look so incredibly cool.
Tell us who your highlight of Coachella’s first weekend, whether it be a dress, a celeb or a performance!