You may well know its Euro Millions today and the jackpot is an astounding £45 Million.
Most people cant even imagine what they would do with that kind of money, but what they do know is that they would leave their jobs and go live it up with their millions.
In fact 82% of the people included in our latest Twitter poll said that they would leave their jobs immediately if they won the Euro Millions. We don’t know what the other 18% were thinking…
Lets have a look at the ridiculous things you could easily buy with the £45 Million!
For all the people who lust after perfect teeth out there, you can buy these gold and diamond dentures for a cool £89,000. Dubai Liberty Dental Clinic sells the dentures made from 10g of pure 25 carat gold and 156 diamonds weighing a total of 2.5 carats and they’re surprisingly popular.
You could sail away on this Burgess yacht. The Silver Fast is the fourth and most advance yacht in their Silver Yachts series. The website says onboard it has the ‘owner’s suite with lounge and large private deck; three double VIP guest cabins, one double guest cabin and three further twin cabins. The sun deck features an outdoor cinema and a glass-fronted 8 person Jacuzzi, and her expansive beach club is complete with entertainment equipment, full spa area including sauna, steam room, gym, massage room and beauty salon.’
It goes on to say ‘Her aft deck features a stunning ‘winter garden’ with wraparound sliding glass panels and air conditioning, providing the owner with an indoor or outdoor dining option for up to 20 guests. The innovative tender stowage is accessed via unique forward gull wing doors housing 7.6m customised tenders for all weathers. Her forward “touch and go” helipad is suitable for helicopters up to an Augusta 109 or an EC135.’ We don’t know what some of that means either. Its asking price is €79,500,000 so in our currency it’s £66,784,871.69.
Sink your teeth into the world’s most expensive donut hybrid. It’s actually just a really fancy cronut called the Luxury Zebra Cro and it costs £1500. The ingredients are Iranian saffron infused butter croissant dough, Cristal Rose Champagne Caviar, gold leaf decoration, French delicacy Normandy butter, powdered Nutella and the world’s most expensive Amedei Porcelana Chocolate. Very nice.
This property in Hampstead, London will set you back £22.5 million and it has; 3 reception rooms, 4 bathrooms, a gym, a cinema, its own gardens, 6 bedrooms, a swimming pool, a lift and a double garage. Its also 100m from Hampstead Heath and you can view the property HERE.
If you’re feeling thirsty you can put in an order for this tequila. The Tequila Ley .925 is tequila that claims to have a unique production process; it’s in a bottle that contains 6,400 diamonds, which apparently add to the taste of the tequila… somehow. We don’t know if anyone actually knows how it tastes considering its £2,671,246.13 (or $ 3,500,000) to buy.
Although, if you’re married and if things go sour you can look at this list of the world’s most expensive divorces.
Get involved in the Euro Millions HERE and have fun day dreaming!