Posts Tagged ‘’
Tuesday, May 24th, 2016
Ignoring prostate cancer won’t beat it. So this is where you get to take action!
Here are some facts:
- Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men.
- Over 47,000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer every year – that’s 130 men every day.
- Every hour one man dies from prostate cancer – that’s more than 10,800 men every year.
- 1 in 8 men will get prostate cancer in their lifetime.
- Over 330,000 men are living with and after prostate cancer.
- Awareness is our greatest challenge and during the month of June, Defacto will be promoting and supporting the charity Prostate Cancer UK. We want to help you to help them.
Defacto’s website, www.defactosalons.com is an incredible marketing tool for barbers and salons across the UK. It brings in new customers for you….good quality, loyal customers who are not chasing a daily deal.
We normally charge £235 per year to be featured on our website, but we are offering our featured listing (only for June 2016) for only £99 + VAT to anyone willing to support Prostate Cancer UK.
The charity will send you an information pack so you can keep this in your waiting area. We will donate £20 for every subscription received (the rest will be spent advertising and promoting your business over the next 12 months).
Use the promo code: MHFED99 and click on Premium on our sign up page HERE
Everyone benefits from this. Your customers are more aware of prostate cancer so they will be around for longer. Participating salons and barbers across the UK will get better results from more new customers on your chairs. Prostate Cancer UK will have more money to research and develop a cure for this hideous cancer.
We have a full support team, ready to help you every step of the way. You can contact them by email email@example.com or by phone on 0141 333 6535. Let’s make a difference today!